FCEM&HS is focused on building response and recovery capabilities tied to identified risks in the region through training. Informational flyers and registration information for available trainings can be found by clicking on the links below.
PLEASE NOTE: Classes may require a FEMA Student Identification number (FEMA SID#) and/or registration via Ohio EMA's Public Safety Training Website NOT through FCEM&HS.
Click here to go to Ohio EMA's Public Safety Training Campus.
Some registrations also require a completed FEMA Application, please click here for the correct version.
CLASSES ARE OPEN TO ALL COUNTIES, NOT JUST FRANKLIN COUNTY
If there is a certain class you would like us to consider bringing to the area, contact Pam Tickle at email@example.com
Infrastructure Protection Certificate Program
- AWR213 Critical Infrastructure Security & Resilience Awareness or Critical Infrastructure/Key Resources
- MGT310 Jurisdictional Threat & Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment or Threat & Risk Assessment
- MGT315 Critical Asset Risk Management or Enhanced Threat & Risk Assessment
- MGT414 Advanced Critical Infrastructure Protection
All courses must be TEEX courses taken within 5 years from the date of application Request Form:
- Submit once all individual course certificates have been received
- Must use most current form found online
- Size: 13”x10”
- Maroon cover with gold embossed TEEX logo - 15”x12”